We Help to Reword Sentences to Avoid Plagiarism
Secrecy & data security
Personal Data Protection
Secure Money Transitions
Confidential Live Chat
Plagiarism-checking tool claims unoriginality?
Discover how others feel about our service!
Let us know what type of service you are interested in. Describe your task as detailed as possible so we can match you with the best-suited specialist. The selected professional will start working on your assignment immediately and handle it expertly.
Feel free to proceed with online payment. By the way, Visa and MasterCard are accepted. Let your hands not tremble as we keep your data secured. No third parties are granted access to any bit of your personal information.
Visit your customer area on our website to see what stage your task is in. You can also get in touch with your specialist, share or receive files, and get a draft. You can count on them as they reply fast, follow your clarifications, and solve any issues.
Get a completed paper at the set time. Our quality control department will scan your assignment for all types of mistakes, including plagiarism, before granting you access. In 9.5 out of 10 cases, you will get a 100% unique text on time.
Don’t Choose a Risky Way for the Success
Plagiarizing is simply copying; using someone else’s words or ideas and presenting them as your own. Something that is very easy to do when using the internet to write your paper. Many will try to reword to avoid plagiarism.
Reword sentences to avoid plagiarism is not simply swapping words. It is about repeating the original meaning in your own words. These words should be completely different from the original, especially if you have no possibility of being accused of stealing someone’s content. This, however, is far harder to do than many expect and they find themselves still repeating much of the original text.
It is going to require a lot of hard work and practice on your part if you are to do it well. This is why many students will look for a generator or a service such as ours for support. We can show you how to rewrite paper to avoid plagiarism when you submit your work.
The main types of plagiarizing are:
- Direct quotation of what others have said: this is blatantly copying text and using it as your own. You should also note that it is not only text that is covered, but figures, illustrations, and other information should also all be your own work unless you cite the author to give credit.
- Poor summing up: poorly rewritten text and failing to change it sufficiently can still be seen as piracy. Even if you compose text in own words you should still give credit for the original idea.
- Poor citations and references: if you get these incorrect then the work can still be seen as plagiarized.
- Presenting someone else’s work as your own: using another student’s paper and submitting it as your own work will be seen as cribbing the text.
- Colluding on work: your writing should be all your own work and not a shared effort unless you give your co-authors the credit that they deserve.
Methods to Change Wording to Avoid Plagiarism
It is always better to dodge of copying rather than having to work to remove piracy after the event. Writing a unique paper of your own using your own unique ideas are always going to be the best way forward. However, there will always be times when that simply is not a viable option for you. This is when you will need to change wording to avoid plagiarism.
The following are some of the best ways to solve the issues with originality within your writing:
Keep good notes when you do your research
You will need to often refer to sources of information so you need to keep clear and comprehensive notes so that you know the source of all that you use within your writing. Keep the information required for your citations and references and also whether you have recorded a direct quote or you have rewritten the information.
These should be used sparingly as your writing should be your own rather than being a cobbled-together collection of other people’s words. Only use quotations where the words used are as important as the message. All quotations must be enclosed within quotation marks and you must provide a clear citation and reference.
Paraphrasing to avoid plagiarism and summing up
Rather than quoting you will write the information into your own words. Not only does this show your understanding of the source it also allows you to tailor it to your own audience and style of writing. This is far preferable but care must be taken not to duplicate any of the original text. This will still be seen as piracy if you do not treat the duplicate words in the same way as a quotation. Even if you writing in your own words you must still provide a citation and reference.
Get your citations and references correct
Referencing original sources within your paper is very important. Ensure that you fully understand the requirements of the particular academic style that you are using.
The following is an example of what would still be seen as non-original content:
|“When your story is ready for change, cut it to the bone. Get rid of every ounce of excess fat. This is going to hurt; revising a story down to the bare essentials is always a little like murdering children, but it must be done.”
|Cut your writing to the bone no matter how much it hurts to get it to the bare essentials. Lose every ounce of fat. While this may feel like murder it has to be done.||There is a lot of pain in rehashing your manuscript but it is something that cannot be skipped. You must be able to remove every word and sentence that does not add to what you have written.|
If you want to rewrite paragraph to avoid plagiarism then write the text with other words is the way forward. Using an automatic changer to get rid of piracy, however, will rarely provide you with useable writing. You will need to understand how to rewrite to avoid plagiarism.
The following tips will help you to perform writing effectively without any content theft:
- Read the source text until you are confident that you fully understand what has been written. Remember that you are seeking to reflect the meaning of the original in your own words not simply go through it and change a few words for synonyms.
- Make notes using only your own words of the different points that have been made in the source.
- Arrange those notes into the order that you want for your text. You may want to make this different to the original if you want to place emphasis on different areas or simply to make it easier to make your writing unique.
- Write texts without referral to the original and using only your notes. Leaving some time between writing and reading will also help you to keep the paper as original as possible.
- Review the two texts alongside each other are identify any text that you may have duplicated. This should be changed to make it unique or enclosed in quotation marks if there is simply no way to say it differently.
- Proofread the writing to ensure that there are no grammatical or spelling errors.
How We Can Help You
We offer you some of the best support you will find online for changing copying content. Our highly skilled writer will be able to work closely with you to ensure that your writing will be done in a way that will focus perfectly on your intended audience. All of their writing will always be done to a high standard and will be seen as original when tested.
Not only that you will benefit from:
- A fully confidential service that will not share your information or work.
- Very affordable support that will be hard to better for the same price.
- Free proofreading on all orders.
- Delivered on time even for the tightest of delivery windows.
- Full satisfaction with your rewritten text of your money back.